Plating on plastics
Modern designs and high performance
- Comprehensive product range for plating on plastics
- Processes for conventional and direct plating on plastics
- Outstanding selective plating properties and efficiency
- Auxiliary equipment to reduce environmental impact and production costs
- Automotive exterior and interior parts (e.g. trim, handles, emblems), shower heads, fashion and cosmetics
- Applications within automotive, sanitary, plumbing, furniture, consumer electronics, consumer goods, cosmetics and fashion industries
Plastic pretreatment chemicals
Plating on plastics
Features and benefits
- Comprehensive solutions for plating on plastics
- Adhemax® for conventional plating ABS, PP and ABS/PC blends with outstanding selective plating properties
- Reduced number of process and rinsing steps for direct plating ABS and ABS/PC blends with NeoLink® E
- Adhemax® PA for plating on polyamide (PA)
More efficiency in a sustainable way
云南20选8开奖结果highlighting our commitment to sustainability, we offer auxiliary equipment in addition to exceptional plating processes. designed to reduce chemical consumption and extend bath lives, atotech’s auxiliary systems for decorative electroplating share the same major benefits: cost-efficient production, environmentally friendly production and consistent plating quality.
our equipment ranges from ion exchange systems for nickel or trivalent chrome plating electrolytes to regeneration systems for nickel electrolytes.
Cr(VI)-free etch for plastic substrates
Atotech’s commitment to sustainable technologies
云南20选8开奖结果in april 2013, chromium trioxide was added to reach’s substances of very high concern (svhc) list. after the so-called sunset date, september 21, 2017, the use of chromium trioxide requires authorization.
in response to reach and because of our commitment to eliminating hazardous chemicals from our product range, atotech is offering alternatives to hexavalent chromium containing processes, which meet the current technical requirements of the industry.
for more information, please contact one of our representatives or use the contact form below.